THERMOCLEAR-PLUS™ sheet is widely specified by architects and designers around the world. This unique sheet portfolio is amongst the most extensive on the market today, offering hundreds of possible combinations of structure, color, coating and finish.
• Outstanding balance of low weight and high stiffness
• Ease of installation – it can be easily cut on site using conventional tools and can be cold-formed into tight radii without pre-forming.
• Excellent thermal insulation performance
• Good flame resistance
• UV resistance
• Long-term high light transmission.
• Broad portfolio – a range of structures, coatings, colors, dimensions and gauges
Cladding and façades have an important influence on the character of a
building. Lexan sheet systems provide exciting design opportunities that
are a world apart from the drab uniformity of traditional flat panels.
For architects, contractors and installers, ESO is much more than a supplier of high quality glazing materials; the company helps to offer hands-on engineering support. ESO offers customers state-of-the-art technical support that extends from glazing material selection to profile design and installation guidelines.